At Elevate Dental Implant Center, we provide many choices for replacing missing teeth to improve the form and function of your smile. Whether you need to replace one lost tooth or whole arches of teeth, our Hanover, Maryland dentists are here to help. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Sumitra Yalamanchili and Dr. Shalini Sethi on our website or call Elevate Dental Implant Center today at 410-205-4997. Learn why it is important to replace missing teeth and discover the implant-secured restorations we offer our patients below.
Why Replace Missing Teeth?
If you are missing one or more teeth, dental problems can develop that affect your oral health. Some of these problems can include:
- Shifting Teeth
- Crooked Teeth
- Irregular Bite
- Difficulty Chewing
- Speech Issues
- Facial Sagging
However, patients benefit from restorations when they replace a missing tooth or teeth. Replacing missing teeth:
- Improves oral health
- Helps the health of natural teeth
- Prevents crooked teeth
- Helps maintain the facial structure
- Increases the function of teeth
Restorative Treatments for Missing Teeth
There are multiple treatments that can be used to restore missing teeth. Before treatment, we will take your budget, goals, and oral health into account.
- Single and Multiple Implants: If you have one lost tooth, we may replace it with a single dental implant. Even replacing one missing tooth can prevent further dental problems, including shifting teeth and overcrowding. Dental bridges may be supported by dental implants to replace multiple missing teeth. We strategically place dental implants in the mouth to support a dental bridge and restore gaps in your smile.
- Implant-Secured Dentures: If you have whole arches of missing teeth and have removable dentures, consider implant-secured dentures. When supported by dental implants, dentures are a more permanent restoration without messy adhesives or a chance of slipping.
- All-On-Four: By incorporating as few as four dental implants, we can help secure an upper or lower denture. Instead of replacing a full arch of teeth with external dentures, All-On-Four treatment is able to secure a whole set of missing teeth.